Friday 21 June 2013

If I Blog, am I not a Blogger?

Well, this is the first Blog that I have ever done!

Now, the reasons for having a blog... well, I do have a good excuse. Over the past 10 years I have been sending emails, telling the story of my travels, and signing them off as Uncle Travelling Matt. Many people often replied back, and said that they loved reading my emails, found them interesting/funny/long but funny/interesting, and some even suggested a blog... so here it is!

Although I have been (quite!) busy in the last 10 years, getting about here and there, I will start from today with this blog. I'm hoping that my best trips arent behind me! It would be great if everyone could still read and comment on these trips, as I think I will be doing away with the 'old-fashioned' emails now.

Thanks for all of your support and comments over the years, and happy reading - heres to the future of Uncle Travelling Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winter Walking

Sydneysider are so lucky to have mild winters Winter in Sydney be like Calm day on Middle Harbour Looking at how the other half live When it...